The Unified Northern Empire, or simply Empire for short, is the foremost and largest political body on the face of Khaeros. It encompasses the imperial capital, called the Imperial Citadel, or Grey Citadel, or simply Citadel for short, as well as the villages and surrounding feuds that fall under its rule. Far from being a fully unified and homogeneous creation, the Empire is a mish-mash of all cultures and currents of thought, being home to people from the most wildly varied backgrounds imaginable, be it nationality, profession or belief.
History of the Empire
– Though a relatively new actor on the stage of Khaerosian history, the Empire's past is fraught with excitement, drama, and sorrow.
The Imperial Citadel
– The greatest city in Khaeros, the home of the Emperor, the seat of the Empire, a bastion of law, order, and wealth.
The Imperial Legion
– The standing military of the Empire, as well as the Citadel's law-enforcement body.
The Academy of Liberal Arts
– The foremost body of learning in Khaeros, the Academy is both a center of trade as well as the home of the Empire's intellectual life.
– The nobles of the Empire are mostly the descendants of the Vhalurian Houses of old; they serve the Emperor in whatever capacity they can, and enjoy the fruits of Imperial wealth.
Back to the World